CCM5D Motor PWM Speed Controller With Digital LED Display DC 6-30V Max 8A
* CCM5D DC motor speed regulator controls the speed of DC motors by adjusting the pulse width modulation (PWM).
* Large inch 3 digit LED display numbers allow viewing under the most adverse conditions.
* The display range of the 3-digit LED display is "000"-"100". (For example, as shown in Figure 1, it is displayed as "066", which means that the PWM output duty cycle is 66%.)
* Adjustable speed range is 0% -100%.
* Applicable to DC motor (or DC load) within 5A and peak current of 8A.
* Merge one button. Push to close, then push to open.
Before trying to connect the controller, make sure the power is off.
Warning: Do not damage the controller by reverse and forward power.
To change the direction of the motor, interchange the positive and negative wires of the motor.
1. Please refer to "Wiring Diagram" (picture) to connect the wires.
2.Turn on the power and adjust the potentiometer.
3. LED display shows PWM output duty.
4.Press the button, the controller turns off, and press it again, the controller turns on.